Re: Cover for Swimming Pool Reinforcement

When you say cover, do you mean vapor barrier or type of wall construction?   (We are assuming you don't mean pool cover).
A vapor barrier is required on the warm side of the pool room enveloping the entire room.  General recommendations are 8-12 mil. polyethelene sheeting (the closer to 0 perm, the better), or vapor barrier paint.  The vapor barrier is put on over insulation and then the finished surface. However, if the construction is concrete without insulation, some condensation can still occur in cold climates.  A vapor barrier or waterproof paint would be used on concrete.
Don't forget about Negative Pressure for the pool room.

--
ENVIRONMENTAL POOL SYSTEMS, INC.
www.dry-air.com