Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Cover for Swimming Pool Reinforcement

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
In a message dated 11/15/2004 8:36:52 AM Eastern Standard Time, EPSDryAir(--nospam--at) writes:
When you say cover, do you mean vapor barrier or type of wall construction?  
Actually, I just meant the concrete cover (distance between the reinforcement and the water ...)
The pool will have one above-ground (structural) wall with a lot of reinforcement in it. 
Gail Kelley