From: S. Gordin [mailto:mailbox(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com]
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 10:24 AM
To: Seaint@Seaint. Org
Subject: Re: Rest In Peace: AVG 6.0

Stan,

Thanks for the reference.

Back in May, I got rid of NAV that played some weird tricks on me, and
switched to AVG 6.0 Free Edition.  After couple months, I became so
impressed with it that I decided to buy a 7.0 Professional version (around
$30 for a two-year license).  I am very happy with it - no problems at all
so far.

I would suggest that the Grisoft guys be encouraged and supported for their
work.

Steve Gordin SE
Irvine CA