Re: Cover for Swimming Pool Reinforcement

Thanks.  Don't forget about dehumidification systems when putting in place. This is where our expertise lies.  Also noticed another email regarding the chlorine issue.  They are correct about the damage chlorine can do to this type of environment.  Proper ph & chlorine balance is always a problem in this industry.  Without maintaining this, nothing lasts for long! Many think just increasing more air flow is the key-- it doesn't solve the problem.

Regards,
Chris

--
ENVIRONMENTAL POOL SYSTEMS, INC.