High Tire Pressure on Concrete slab

I'm working on the design of a slab for a fork truck that has tire
contact pressure up to 900 psi.  This makes for a very small contact
area.  The design problem I have for the slab is that the parameters are
"off the chart" for the PCA design method and the WRI design method.  The
only one that is "on the chart" is the Core of Engineers method because
it is not based on contact pressure, but axle load and frequency of
traffic.

Are there design standards for the newer fork trucks that high the high
wheel contact pressure and high speed travel?  I have used the text
"Designing Floor Slabs on Grade, 2 ed." by Ringo to check these 3
standards mentioned above.  The fork truck manufacturer will not give me
any direction for slab design.

Thanks for your help.

Rich