RE: High Tire Pressure on Concrete slab

I believe I was wrong and Gail was right - I didn't even consider the
possibility of solid wheels.  And I drove a forklift with solid wheels at a
part-time job in college.

11MPa x 1.4 (cornering) = 15.4MPa = 2,233 psi!!!

Talk about pressure...  I don't think Jim-Bob's standard 3,000 psi slab mix
will work in this application :)

---
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC