Re: AISC website

Wesley:

Just tried AISC's website...no problem.  You might try rebooting the
computer...sometimes IP stuff gets screwed up.  Every once and a while,
Outlook will "lose" its ability to find the servers.  When this happens,
Internet Explorer is usually screwed up too.  I reboot and everything is
back to normal...usually.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI