Re: Development length in Shotcrete

Gail:

To my knowledge, you would use the same development / lap lengths as is
specified in ACI 318.  To my knowledge, ACI 318 would by large still
apply.  But I don't have anything at the moment to back this up with other
than my opinion.

And no, none of the other 506 documents appear to address the issue
either.

HTH,

Scott
Adrian, MI