Hyesteresis loop envelope

Hello !!!

Has anyone used uniaxialMaterial Pinching4 command in
OpenSees platform ?

I shall be glad if anyone can help me to determine the
Stress-Strain envelope points p1, p2, p3 ... etc.

I searched through the OpenSees Manual but no specific
formulae or any sample calculations have been
presented for determination of these points.

Thank you,

With regards,

Aloke