From: Ray Pixley [mailto:r_pixley(--nospam--at)msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 6:59 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: List Suggestion

Is it possible to have the list server put into the subject a word
surrounded by square brackets, such as "[seaint]", that can be used by email
filters to direct incoming mail from the list to a separate folder?  Another
email list I belong to ("[tiff]", a list that which addresses graphic
formats) does that and it works very well.