RE: Brick shelf angles

Actually, I apologize, but I cannot fax the info to you.  I don't think my
employer would agree to an international fax call, and I don't have a fax at
home.  Also, I obviously need another cup of coffee because your fax number
is right there in your signature.

I will, however, scan and email the pages tonight.

---
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC
Kansas City, Missouri