Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: High Tire Pressure on Concrete slab[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: High Tire Pressure on Concrete slab
- From: richard lewis <rlewistx(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:25:30 -0600
I'm not sure why those numbers were inserted into this inquiry. Perhaps he was using an example. The pressures I have as stated in a previous email are;
"I don't believe the tires are inflated. I agree, 900 psi tire pressure is high, that's my problem. I am using a Jungheinrich ETXac 125 fork truck. The brochure states the tires are "Tractotan". The published contact pressure is 620 N/cm^2. My conversion program puts that at 899 psi."
I never heard of "Tractotan". An Internet search came up with only 2 web sites, not in English.
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 07:52:00 EST GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:
- Prev by Subject: Re: High Tire Pressure on Concrete slab
- Next by Subject: Re: High Tire Pressure on Concrete slab
- Previous by thread: RE: High Tire Pressure on Concrete slab
- Next by thread: Re: High Tire Pressure on Concrete slab