Re: High Tire Pressure on Concrete slab

Rich,

The book has four different methods:

1. Heteyi Design Method
2. Westergaard Design method
3. Meyerhof Design method
4. Euro Code2 Design Method
These methods do consider heavy load
Please let me know your fax or mailing address.

Himat

>>> rlewistx(--nospam--at)juno.com 11/17/2004 10:32:39 AM >>>
Himat,

Thanks for your response.  I really appreciate your input.  Is the
article "Concrete Industrial Ground Floor" B" R.C. Deacon one that
illustrates how to design floor slabs for heavy loads?  If so, is it
much
different from the PCA method outlined in Ringo's text?  Is it
something
that could be emailed to me?

Thanks.

Rich

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:31:03 -0500 "Himat Solanki"
<hsolanki(--nospam--at)scgov.net>