From: Ray Pixley [mailto:r_pixley(--nospam--at)msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 9:29 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: List Suggestion

I have a filter set for that, but the incoming email addess (in your
posting's case) that the filter checks was <john(--nospam--at)struct-engr.com>, not
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>.  MSF Plus' hotmail site apparently doesn't check and
does not provide a check on the "reply-to" address, which is where the
seaint address is located.  But it does check to see if there is a certain
character string in the subject.

And I doubt if Microsoft will fix timely fix it.  So a work-around is
needed.