Re: List Suggestion

Another option is to have your filter check for any message which
"contains" "www.seaint.org".  Personally, I don't get any other
messages which contain that term besides those from the listserve, and
every message from the listserve contains the announcement at the end
with un/subscribe and FAQ message.  When I was first figuring out how
to get my rules to work properly, I would set any message "from",
"to", or "containing" seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org to be processed.  That
definitely worked, but it was a slight overkill.

HTH,
Eugene