RE: Light Gage Steel Connection

There has to be another way to make this connection.

Right now, I am having a hard time visualizing this connection layout.  If
you want, if you can come up with a detail and attach it and e-mail it to
me, I'd sure take a look at it and see what I can come up with.

>From what you described, what out replacing the screws with bolts.  That may
make the field connection a little more "contractor friendly."  <- This has
become the new term around the office.

Let me know.

Dave Maynard, PE
Gillette, Wyoming