RE: pipe bending question

You might want to call the boys over at Orange County Choppers or Jesse
James at West Coast Choppers.  I see they bend a lot of pipe.  You could
also call a machine shop.  They might know what your minimum inside radius
needs to be.  Off hand, I don't know.  However, I also stay clear of this
process.

Dave Maynard, PE
Gillette, Wyoming

---