RE: List Suggestion

Ray:

There is an option to check MSN Hotmail from a POP email client (such as
Outlook or Outlook Express or Eudora)...the only thing that I do not know
is if they charge extra for that ability.  I believe that at one time
they did charge for the POP ability, but don't know for sure.  Anyways,
if you can use a POP client, they tend to have more advanced filter
systems.  The only problem with this option is that many companies IT
departments setup the company firewall to block the POP (and SMTP and
IMAP) ports, which would make it impossible to use.

And of course your internet provider "provides" an MSN Hotmail account for
free...to my knowledge, Micro$soft provides it for free, so there is no
cost to your internet provider.  Which (if M$ still provides Hotmail
accounts for free) presents you with another option...open up a second
free Hotmail (or Yahoo or one of the other free email services) account
and use that STRICTLY for the SEAINT stuff.  Then you should not need to
filter anything (unless you still want to filter out SPAM).  That is
basically what I use this account for...it is my account for SEAINT (plus
it is an email address that I have had now for about 15+ years).

HTH,

Scott
Adrian, MI