Load combinations for equ. lateral analysis as per IBC-2000

Sir
I am doing seismic analysis as well as seismic design of a 2D frame in
STAAD using equivalent lateral force procedure (1617.4)as per IBC-2000. I
am considering the following load cases as per

ACI-318
1. 1.4DL+1.7LL
2. 1.05DL+1.28LL+1.4EL
3. 0.9DL+1.43EL
IBC-2000
4. 1.4DL
5. 1.2DL+1.6LL+0.5LLr
6. 1.2DL+1.6LLr+0.5LL
7. 1.2DL+0.5LLr+0.5LL
8. 1.2DL+1.0EL+0.5LL
9. 0.9DL+1.0EL

In the above load cases I have omitted windload, snow load etc. as I am
not considering them. Will my analysis be valid

Regards
Bhaskar