From: Ray Pixley [mailto:r_pixley(--nospam--at)msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 10:24 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: List Suggestion

Bill

The only options in the MSN Hotmail filters are:

[] have ________ in the subject
[] are from the email address ______________

The second seems to apply only to the "from" address, not the "repy to"
address.  Postings from the seaint listserver have the poster's email
address in the "from", and the list server's email address in "reply to".

I use MSN hotmail mainly because my internet provider includes it in their
service for free, including  2 Gigs of email storage space, and it lets me
check my email from my work computer during lunch.

Ray