RE: List Suggestion

I guess I'll have to switch addresses... again. This one is for seaint and tiff e-mail, but I'm getting a lot of spam (Nigerian lotteries, enhancing manhood, etc.) and unwanted solicitations ("getting your dream car", "try peoplePC", "look great in your new style", "the blueprint for your dream house", etc.), on it lately.

Unfortunately, my enthusiam on using the delete key followed by the flush button sometimes deletes stuff I found later that I didn't want to delete. And changing email addresses is the cyber equivalent of moving to protect your family from street gangs. But I shouldn't have to do this. And the spam filters I have (I've used commercial and shareware versions) some simply don't work after a short while. It's like the cold war, one side comes up with a defense, and the other side comes up with a way of getting by that defense.

From: "John C. Jones" <john(--nospam--at)struct-engr.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: List Suggestion
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 06:31:51 -0600

The option we were referring to is an option in MS Outlook. Sorry for the confusion. If you're using a free account for the list server then a suggestion would be to simply sign up for a 2nd free account and let it be your seaint address.

John C. Jones, PE
Barnett Associates
Pell City, AL
205-884-5334