RE: List Suggestion

Ray,

YGM! (You've got mail), as they say. I just sent you a gmail invite - Google's web mail "pre-release". Of course, it's really a fully functional system, but by limiting new accounts to a "by invitation only" status, they've created a simulated shortage of accounts, resulting in everyone and their brother wanting one.

Anyway, it appears to have a very good filtering system. A gig of storage for free, too. Plus, you can forward to a POP mail account (for free, right now...who knows what the future will bring.)

I hate to start a gmail invites thread here, but, well, I have five more should anyone else be interested. Please email me off-list at seaint-gmailATtrueNOsSPAMdellDOTorg.

Jordan