Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Arizona Snow Load Publication[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Arizona Snow Load Publication
- From: "Joe Grill" <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 07:37:07 -0700
From what I understand there was a publication back in the late ‘70’s or early ‘80’s called “Ground Snow Loads in Arizona” (yes there is snow here in the mountains). I can not find a copy. I’ve called the state SEAoA and although that has been a topic recently, they have no copies and don’t know where any may be available. Is there anybody out there that has a copy that they could copy and send to me (or fax), or that may know where a copy may be available?
Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)
Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.
Civil Engineering and Surveying
1146 W. Hwy 89A Suite B
Sedona, AZ 86340
PHONE (928) 282-1061
FAX (928) 282-2058
- Prev by Subject: RE: Archives
- Next by Subject: Re: Arizona Snow Load Publication
- Previous by thread: CONCRETE: Need Design Aid for Anchor Embedment Using CCD
- Next by thread: Re: Arizona Snow Load Publication