British Report on Slabe on Grade

Hello,

Based on my response to Issue on the "High Tire Pressure on Concrete Slab" . I did receive several resopnse to a copy of the report.

I deeply regret to write that I can not make a copy and distribute, because I don't want to get into a trouble with The Concrete Society, London
( Report is a copy protected). Also the report has 150 pages.

I don't have a problem to copy couple of pages but not the whole reoprt.

If any one from the list wish to buy for their office use, the cost of the report from the Concrete Society would be about $225.( £ 115.00
+ P & H)

Also Similar report is available from :
Cement and Concrete Association of New Zealand
Cement and Concrete Association. Australia
Portland Cement Institute, South Africa

Sorry for this message

Himat Solanki