From: Michael L. Hemstad [mailto:hemstad.ml(--nospam--at)tkda.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 8:35 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Bolt pull-through

Can anyone point me in the right direction to calculate a pull-through
value for a bolt in tension, holding a rather thin aluminum angle
against a concrete wall?

The bolts are stainless steel drilled-in anchor bolts, and the aluminum
will be isolated from the concrete with thin di-electric washers or
bituminous paint.  I just need to know how to calc a pull-through value.

Thanks,

Mike Hemstad
TKDA
St. Paul, Minnesota