RE: List Suggestion

I'm not completely sure, but I believe it is client based.  You would have
to install it on all computers you use to access email.

As I understand it, web-based email never makes it to your computer.
Therefore, any filter would have to be installed by whoever is hosting your
email.

---
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC