RE: List Suggestion

Jason:

Very true.  With web based email, you are stuck with what ever filters the
email provider does (or does not) provide.  That is part of being
"free"...you get what you pay for (in case you have not guessed, I am not
be big fan of pure web based email...it is fine as a option in addition to
something like POP server with a POP client, but all alone it leaves one
[at least this one] wanting).

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI