RE: List Suggestion (OT)

Jordan:

The only thing that I will note is that there have been some privacy
concerns raised about some of Google's Gmail policies (supposedly they
intend to "pay" for Gmail by including targeted, based upon the content of
YOUR message, advertising...which means that in order to do so, they would
have to READ your message for keywords, etc in some automated manner...the
concern is what will they do with that information).  If you are fine with
such things, then by all means use it...but it is something of a potential
concern for some.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI