RE: List Suggestion

I use a Yahoo account to receive the list mail.  They
allow you to create a folder (name it SEA) and a
filter to direct all the SEAINT mail to that folder.

I have several other list type email groups that I've
created several filters and all the email goes into
the different folders I create.

Perhaps Yahoo web based email has more options than
others.

Paul
Phoenix, AZ