From: Nguyen Nam Trung [mailto:namtrung.xd(--nospam--at)pecc3.netnam.vn]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 11:48 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Approximate period in IBC2000

Hi Bhaskar and other list members,
I have found the same mistake in my IBC2000, and a engineer wrote me the
following equations:
Eq. 16.39: Ta= Ct* (hn)^3/4
Eq. 16.40: Ta= 0.1N
Could someone tell me whether they are accurate or not?
Kind regards,

Nguyen Nam Trung
Civil Work Design Department
Power Engineering & Consulting Company No-3
HCMC, Vietnam