Moment Redistribution in Concrete Frame

I have a single span concrete frame I am looking at.  I was wondering if
moment redistribution is applicable.  ACI 8.4 allows up to 20 percent of
the moment to be redistributed.  What I was wondering was what the
definition of "continuous flexural member" would be.  My gut feeling is
that it means the beam must have at least 3 supports so my span of 2
suppports would meet it.  But, if the beam has columns at ends with
negative moment steel, it is indeterminate.  Would that be considered
continuous?

Thanks.

Rich