Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Anchor Bolts in Masonry[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Anchor Bolts in Masonry
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:38:30 EST
Okay, I haven't been reading the thread very closely, don't do much masonry, and don't harmonize well with others.
But is the factor of four being discussed similar to the fact that Hilti uses a factor of safety of four on pull-out strengths of their bolts?
I seem to remember that this is due to the great number of unknowns. But maybe I made that last part up.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Anchor Bolts in Masonry
- Next by Subject: Anchoring to Concrete
- Previous by thread: RE: Anchor Bolts in Masonry
- Next by thread: Light Gage Steel Connection