Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Approximate period in IBC2000[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Approximate period in IBC2000
- From: "Nguyen Nam Trung" <namtrung.xd(--nospam--at)pecc3.netnam.vn>
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:16:36 +0700
Hi Robert, Jason and Roger,
Thanks for your replies. I have downloaded the errata, and checks with my book. Thank you.
Nguyen Nam Trung
Civil Work Design Department
Power Engineering & Consulting Company No.3
- Prev by Subject: RE: Approximate period in IBC2000
- Next by Subject: Architects List Server?
- Previous by thread: RE: Approximate period in IBC2000
- Next by thread: Load combinations for equ. lateral analysis as per IBC-2000