Re: SEA's and Disciplinary Action

Jake:

Not that I am aware of.  It is usually just the licensing board that deals
with these issues.  SEAs usually do have some "input" on who is appointent
to the board, but this input is usually very watered down in states where
there is only a general PE license due to have to "compete" with input
from NSPE and the other various discipline organizations (such as ASCE,
etc).

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI