RE: List Suggestion

Scott and Ray,
If you have a Verizon DSL account, then it includes MSN Premium as part of
the package. With the premium version you can open MSN mail in Outlook. You
can not do this with the free MSN e-mail account.
On a side note, MSN is offering a 250-Mb e-mail account as part of their
free service. The size of each download is limited to 10Mb which is larger
than the 4Mb that my Verizon DSL account will allow.
I have both the MSN (Hotmail Account: d_wish(--nospam--at)msn.com) and my verizon e-mail
that is linked to my Outlook. I am having some problems linking my MSN
account to my Outlook as it incorrectly identifies my account as a business
account while I signed up for (and the Premium is only good for) a personal
account.
I prefer to use my HTML Verizon e-mail as it is easy for me to set up rules
wizards and store e-mail on my hard drive. You can set up wizards in MSN but
you end up storing them online.
Another plus is the ability to share a calendar with others. In my case it
is a simple family calendar that I can use to set up appointments around my
wife's work schedule since she works nights (she is a nurse and sleeps the
days following the nights she works). Also our granddaughter lives with us
so there is constant juggling of personal schedules to keep appointments or
to make appoints for my clients who meet at my home/office without
disturbing my family.
I know most have other arrangements, but I just started to share the
calendar to see how it works but I need to educate my wife on how to use it
as she is still in the dry marker board stage where appointments are posted
on the garage door using a dry marker and board. It's difficult = impossible
to share the dry marker online :>) With more WiFi hotspots, I see this
sharing of features to be more important while we work in the field and
connect back to our home office.

Dennis