TEDDS Development Kit

Are any of you using the TEDDS developers kit to create templates for analysis and then hard coding them into the TEDDS analysis tables?  If you are, I would like to discuss this with you and invite you to join my TEDDS discussion Listservice so that we can learn together or I can pick your brains for more practical information than I can understand in the manual. I know I can obtain help through CSC but I thought it might be more creative to have those interested share ideas online through a list service on how you are setting up your analysis packages that are custom written.

If you are interested, please visit http://www.structuralist.net and on the right side of the homepage at the bottom is a link to the TEDDS Listservice. So far it appears that there are only about 20 to 30 people on the list including one or two representatives from CSC Support. This will help us gain the most instruction in using the developers kit.

I look forward to meeting those of you interested on the TEDDS Listservice.

Sincerely,

 Dennis

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer

Structural Engineering Consultant

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net

Join our Topic-Specific Professional Lists

and Software Forums at the Structuralist.Net http://www.structuralist.net

"Structural engineering is art form that makes an architects dream a reality. The creation of structural skeleton is as much an art as is the skin that covers it. Without the creativity of engineers, the architects use of form and function would be unatainable. We are the socerers of modern engineering who use science and imagination to make the architects illusion a reality."

D.S. Wish, PE 11/04