RE: List Suggestion

Dennis:

I believe that you can "access" an regular MSN account through Outlook or
Outlook Express.  I was looking into this for my cousin (who is/was on
MSN).  It is NOT a POP email access, but rather more like an MS Exchange
access in that you don't actually download the messages to YOUR computer's
harddrive.  This meant that my cousin still had to be connected to read
and write email messages (that is one advantage of POP email over
web-based...you on connect long enough to download the message or to send
the message...everything else can be done offline...including accessing
"stored" messages).  What I don't know is if the filters/rules in Outlook
or Outlook Express could then be used when accessing the MSN account in
this manner.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI