Re: British Report on Slabe on Grade

Bill,
Australia and New Zealand have both gone metric, if I
am not mistaken.  Anyway, the US is behind the rest of
the world in regard to metric ( I know you say thank
God, Allah, Budha and Zeus), but there is just a remote
chance that there is some really useful information in
there.  Anyway, I suggest you go to Paris, sit at an
outdoor cafe, try the wine, and ogle the passing filles
and try some metric conversion--81,58,87.
Gary