Re: Any Recommendation on book on CMU

Scott:

Thanks for the info.

Gautam

>>> smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu 11/18/2004 2:51:47 PM >>>
Gautam:

One of the more widely used masonry textbooks is by Drysdale, Hamid,
and
Baker (title is "Masonry Structures: Behavior and Design").  It is
available from The Masonry Society (www.masonrysociety.org).

There is also the Masonry Designers' Guide (also through TMS).

HTH,

Scott
Adrian, MI