RE: List Suggestion - Recommend Mozilla FireFox

While we were on the subject of e-mail and internet access, I recently
switched all of our home/office computers from the latest Internet Explorer
to Mozilla's FireFox (free download www.mozilla.org ).
The browser is virtually indistinguishable from IE and imports IE favorites
automatically. I found FireFox easier to coordinate with my suite of
Firewall, Virus, Pop-ups and privacy issues (I use Zone Alarm Suite). I also
find it faster than IE. However, on of the best features is their Favorite
Manager that allows you to simply drag your Favorite folders into groups so
you can distinguish hard drive program favorites from Internet Favorites and
into further sub-categories. You can add divider (lines) between categories
to make it easier to find links if you tend to build up many as I do. The
program does not actually change the location or order of the link folders,
it does it within FireFox and can set up the favorites for a simple drag and
drop into the favorites left side menu bar (similar to what IE does with
History).
Mozilla has other software that is a free download (they would like to sell
products such as manuals, shirts, cups and other products to keep their
freeware policies going. What they do charge to obtain the software on CD or
for a manual is certainly reasonable (most of which is less than $10.00) -
Still, you can get all the help you want online without cost as they have an
excellent software forum as well.
This new FireFox is a serious consideration for those who don't want to
change what they are used to but want better performance and a choice of
browsers.
Dennis