RE: ACI 318-02 Appendix D

Title: ACI 318-02 Appendix D

Thanks, Matt.  That looks exactly like what I was looking for.

Bruce D. Holcomb, P.E., S.E.

Structural Engineer

Butler, Rosenbury & Partners

300 S. Jefferson, Suite 505

Springfield, MO 65806

ph. 417-865-6100

fax 417-865-6102

www.brpae.com

Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design, Planning & Development

Your Vision.  Our Focus.