Question Regarding Wire Mesh for Column Stirrups

Thank you Bill and Scott,
very thorough answers !
Appreciate your time and effort.
I wonder when you all have time to engineer, seeing that you're always
answering all the questions !

Just another thought for the sea - teams:
It surely would be nice if the codes were posted online, then an
internet search could directly find the locations of direct "word
search" questions, and then to be able to directly relate the word
searches to the commentaries, engineers' inputs, and link any related
projects.  It seems like it could answer so many questions, with
thorough backup, kind of like unix engineering...