Re: Farm Building

Gary:

You might also search through the archives...I remember a discussion on
this subject before.  Look in the April-June 2004 section.  There is a
thread on hay storage.

The concensus from those posts were about 20 psf or so.  I liked the
response from Harold Sprague in that it included one of his witty
descriptions of a "previous life" before becoming a structural engineer.
I always enjoy his post, but even more so when his "previous lives" add a
little "color" to them.

 That message is at:

http://www.euken.net/group/seaint/mailarchive/2004b/msg01755.html

Regards,