Re: Question Regarding Wire Mesh for Column Stirrups

"You are also correct that section 7.10.5.3 will cause some grief if WWR is
used."

A while back there was a product called Baugrid that was essentially a WWR-type solution that could be custom manufactured to fit the shape of a particular column.  I haven't heard from them in a while, but products like that could be an option for situations where a conventional WWR grid can't be found to fit the desired shape.

Paul Crocker, PE, SE