Re: Employee vacation schedules

Eli Grassley wrote:
-->

Structural Engineer magazine puts out an annual salary survey issue that covers most all the bases on standard compensation items.  The last one was in Nov 2003, so the latest one should be out shortly.  www.gostructural.com

10 days was the average for 0-5 years experience.

Not "experience": "Time of Employment."

Since I regularly moved from job to job (back when I had a "real job"), I NEVER was eligible for more than the nominal two weeks (i.e. ten days) of Vay-Kay.

Now that I work for myself (the longest single employment situation that I've ever had), I don't worry about it anymore--'cos of course EVERY DAY's a vacation day!