Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Qualified to practice in Chukotka?

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I have been involved in a complex of steel industrial buildings in
Chukotka. The North American customer is now(!) looking for a
Civil/Structural engineer to accept professional responsibility in the
authority jurisdiction. This is backwards but is frequently the way with
companies developing projects outside of their familiar region.

I am not certain if the requirement is limited to the buildings or if
there will be a multi-discipline engineering requirement. My direct
customer is only responsible for the buildings. However, once the
person/firm becomes involved, there may be other portions of the project
that become accessible to them as well.

Fluent bilingualism will be critical. Resident location is not
necessarily an issue. I do not know, yet, if there will be any on-site
presence required during construction.

Please contact me privately indicating qualification.

Paul Ransom, P. Eng.
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
<mailto:ad026(--nospam--at)> <>

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers 
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To 
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you 
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted 
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web 
*   site at: 
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********