Qualified to practice in Chukotka?

I have been involved in a complex of steel industrial buildings in
Chukotka. The North American customer is now(!) looking for a
Civil/Structural engineer to accept professional responsibility in the
authority jurisdiction. This is backwards but is frequently the way with
companies developing projects outside of their familiar region.

I am not certain if the requirement is limited to the buildings or if
there will be a multi-discipline engineering requirement. My direct
customer is only responsible for the buildings. However, once the
person/firm becomes involved, there may be other portions of the project
that become accessible to them as well.

Fluent bilingualism will be critical. Resident location is not
necessarily an issue. I do not know, yet, if there will be any on-site
presence required during construction.

Please contact me privately indicating qualification.

--
Paul Ransom, P. Eng.
Civil/Structural/Project/International