Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Employee vacation schedules[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Employee vacation schedules
- From: "Foy, Warren" <Warren.Foy(--nospam--at)mhgrp.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:30:15 -0500
Our company uses "Bank Time" which is combined vacation, sick and personal time. Bank time is accrued as follows:
Years of Service Hours accrued per year
There is an upper limit of 320 hours of total accrued bank time. If an employee were to accrue more than 320 hours, their hours will be truncated to 320 hours upon their anniversary (of hire) date.
As an aside, at one time our policy was to accrue comp time rather than paid overtime for non-exempt employees. Comp time had to be used before using vacation time and sick time (20 days per year) was separate. There was a time when I had 1000 hours of sick time (the upper limit), over 350 hours of vacation time and over 400 hours of comp time.
300 West Vine Street, Suite 1300
Lexington, KY 40507-1814
- Prev by Subject: Re: Employee vacation schedules
- Next by Subject: Re: Employee vacation schedules
- Previous by thread: Re: Employee vacation schedules
- Next by thread: Re: Employee vacation schedules