From: James Cohen [mailto:jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 8:23 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Employee vacation schedules

Hi all. While I lived in England I received 4 weeks holiday of which 2 weeks could be carried over, plus public holidays and comp time. On my return here, I got 2 weeks, no carry over, no comp time. Never got better than that for the past 14 years. My current employer allows no time off whatsoever, not even sick leave.

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC
http://expertpages.com/jccpc