From: David Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 8:12 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Employee vacation schedules

Good one James!

Had me going there for a minute!

David L. Fisher SE PE

Fisher + partners

372 West Ontario

Chicago 60610

312.573.1701

312.573.1726 fax

312.622.0409 mobile

www.fpse.com

From: James Cohen [mailto:jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 8:23 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Hi all. While I lived in England I received 4 weeks holiday of which 2 weeks could be carried over, plus public holidays and comp time. On my return here, I got 2 weeks, no carry over, no comp time. Never got better than that for the past 14 years. My current employer allows no time off whatsoever, not even sick leave.

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC
http://expertpages.com/jccpc