RE: Half-Height Leveling Nuts

I read ASME and typed ASTM. The document number does indeed have an ANSI prefix as well as ASME. The document is known as ASME/ANSI B18.2.2. Sorry for the miscommunication earlier.
-----Original Message-----
From: THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com [mailto:THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 3:44 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Half-Height Leveling Nuts

Actually it is ANSI B18.2.2.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

"Armijo, Johnny J.  CIV SD400 PWC-SD" <johnny.armijo(--nospam--at)navy.mil>

11/23/2004 03:36 PM

Please respond to
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
RE: Half-Height Leveling Nuts

If you need the dimensions for hex flat nuts or hex flat jam nuts see ASTM B18.2.2.